Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I have been asked to be a guest blogger on Ms. Scott's blog this morning. One would think you would need to have an audience to read the blog before inviting a guest blogger to join you...but the choice is simply not up to me. But, with everything in my life, I will try to give it my best effort.

When people ask who I am, the first thing that comes to mind is that I am a runner. It is not hard for me to accept, to promote, to defend...but it took me years to gain the confidence to actually believe it myself. And with age, I have grown quite fond of holding onto my running pillar, if you will. But right now might be one of those times that I am learning to hold on for dear life instead of the ease that I have grown so accustomed to.

Thankfully, so thankfully, I have had the pleasure of bringing a little taste of Brooklyn to my new Seattle life. And what a relief. Working out hasn't been a primary objective, but we have enjoyed a gambit of activities together...which did in fact include some working out. Today, we did an amazing urban run, from Belltown to Pioneer Square & back along the waterfront. It wasn't hard, but maybe somethings in life just aren't meant to be. Afterall.

Here is a taste of the view we we enjoyed:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1562231798&ref=1553111238683&id=1562231798&ref=nf#!/photo.php?pid=1345655&fbid=1553510688669&id=1562231798&ref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment