Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Little Light Workout

After flying into a grey, rainy Seattle, Chesterchire Cat and I enjoyed some driving around Seattle, looking at houses. I was exhausted but edgy, as I had been sitting in a plane all day. When it's my own choice, I can be amazingly lazy, not budging from one spot for hours. When I'm forced to still still, however, I am a nervous, anxious mess. Still raining, so we headed downstairs to the gym in her Grandma's condo. I'm not sure that I can even call it a workout: I got sweaty, so maybe it was.
Did the Precor, with Chestershire Cat laughing at me the whole time that she wasn't on the phone. Apparently, I have no idea how to use the equipment.
I got the last laugh, though. I beat her in our plank-off. Hah!
So great to see her. Wish we could annoy each other and snipe at each other more often.
Best thing she's said this weekend: "those pants might be better for you but I can't see them fitting over your a**."

Heh. Really, actually, It's been a great time. Emotional but fantastic. Unique people exploring a city together.

Although if she beats me at Scrabble, we might have an issue! Chesterchire Cat came awfully close to doing so on the ferry ride back to Seattle yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment