Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Please Dismount

Practicing restraint. I need to cross-train. I need to lose some weight. But I won't be able to do either if I hurt myself again. And given that my quad has been a bit finicky this past weekend, I need to keep the larger goal in mind.

No biking to work today. So I cross-trained another way: by getting to finish the puzzle in the morning. Five minutes. Epson and Epsom both being in the puzzle was kind of lame.

One thing that's nice about biking to work, though, is that it really wakes a person up. Now I'll have to fight off sleep on the subway, armed with "Elusive Knowledge" by David Lewis.

I know you are jealous.

Maybe I can read more than 5 pages of my book tonight without falling asleep, though, since I will have done less today.

No comments:

Post a Comment