Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kudos for Coffee and Company

Worked this morning, waiting to meet the Vivacious Redhead at her kids' school. It was rough even getting up this morning.

Last night I fell asleep on the subway. Repeatedly. And I really can't sleep sitting up.

A talk tonight, classes and another tomorrow weighed heavily on me. Plus, I just didn't feel well.

But, I promised! So I ran out to meet her. As usual, after getting over my crabbiness, I was really glad that I did. She wasn't feeling well either but needed to get a run in. And, she had promised! So she was out and ready, too.

I think both of us felt better after the sun, the run and some coffee from the green plant coffee shop on Classon. Down 6th to the cemetery, then around and back over to Prospect Park Southwest, where we finished off the outside park loop, ran the Park Slop side of the circle, then down to Sterling Place and over to coffee. I'm hoping at least 10. We took it really easy, so these miles don't count for much.

Except maybe psychic strength. Assuming we aren't all just brains in vats, imagining our physical experiences and sensations.

No comments:

Post a Comment