Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mee's Noodle Shop

Important rule: if a shop is named for something, or has an 'original' something on its menu, order that!

I've been to this noodle shop many times, it being a haven for me and Fashonista while we are at work. Didn't even know its name until yesterday.


Every noodle is hand-made there and every noodle is delicious.

I don't just mean every type of noodle is delicious. In fact, every token of noodle is delicious.

Yeah. I said it.

They've got at least 4 more pages of menu that I've never given more than a glance. It's the front that's the important part of this menu. The noodles. Ramen, thin and thick rice noodles, thick and thin wheat noodles, spinach noodles. Heaven.

I, of course, always get them as soup. Part of the overall experience is getting that clear broth with the noodles. Mmmmm.

Added dumplings and spinach yesterday, like I often do. The dumplings cannot compare to the noodles. In fact, they are a bit doughy but sometimes necessary just to get extra carbs. For additional fat-gaining purposes. Hah.

But they always add fresh vegetables. Never frozen. And the veggies are of premier quality. That spinach is grade A+.

I think I could eat noodles for every single meal. Noodles and spinach. With some kale thrown in for variety. Now that's a diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment